Salsa Mukluk CARBON GX1
Size Shown: Medium
Mukluk is a great choice for an all around fatbike- with it's 5" tires it's one of the best around for soft terrain flotation and climbing, and has a perky ride that's just as much fun in dry conditions. Now, with a carbon frame model available for only $2699, it's time to act! Loaded with features and versatility- the frame has a sloping top tube for added standover room, lots of mounting points for carrying gear, dropper cable routing, and it has Alternator stays for geared and singlespeed.
- Mukluk Carbon frame with Alternator dropouts; 197mm rear spacing with QR
- Bearpaw 150 thru-axle fork with Three-Pack bosses
- Race Face Aeffect, 28t Crankset, SRAM GX Derailleur and Shifter, Sun Race 11/42 Cassette
- SRAM Level G2CS Disc Brakes, 160mm Rotors
- Surlu My Other Brother Darryl 100mm Rims w Cutouts, 45nrth Dillinger 5 Tires