TREK Fuel 9.8 Carbon 27.5 PLUS
Size Shown: Medium
Trek jumps to the top of the PLUS bike category with the outstanding Fuel EX 9.8 27.5 Carbon!
Plus bikes have 3" tires that have the extreme grip of a Fatbike but retain the agility of a 2" tire. The increased grip and traction will have you riding through things you never have been able to clear before!
The 9.8 is chock full of great components and features beginning with it's carbon frame with a slackened geometry, Boost technology, 140 front/130 rear travel, internal cable routing including the dropper post, Carbon Armor, and it is the stiffest Fuel frame yet. Chupacabra tires, Shimano Deore XT stifters/derailleurs/brakes/crank, it's 2x11 drivetrain features a 11/40 cassette. Trek includes their Knock Block steerer stop that prevents the fork crown or handlebar controls from contacting the frame.
Best of all, this is a Fuel frame, the best riding and best selling full suspension frame in the world. The Fuel's frame has a sloping top tube with more standover than usual. Available in other alloy and carbon models as well.
- Frame:OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm travel
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Float, GRIP 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 140mm travel
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, 130mm
- Wheels: DT Swiss 350 centerlock disc hubs, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear; SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 28-hole rims
- Tires: Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80"
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11 speed, Front derailleur: Deore XT, high direct mount, Rear derailleur:Deore XT, Shadow Plus, Crank: Deore XT, 36/26, Bottom bracket: PF92, Cassette: Deore XT, 11-40, 11 speed, Chain: Deore XT, Brakes:Deore XT Hydraulic
- RockShox Reverb Stealth Dropper Post, Carbon Handlebars
This bike qualifies for financing with the Trek Card. Get 6 month or 12 month Same As Cash terms! Apply in-store, almost instant approval!