2018 TREK FARLEY 5
Looking for a great value in a Fatbike? Trek's Farley 5 is worth a look! Fatbikes are moving to faster rolling 27.5" wheels and Farley has them! But that's not all- now with a Carbon fork, Thru Axles, 4.50 Tubeless Ready tires and rims, and an impressive Shimano drivetrain that has exceptional hill climbing ability but doesn't sacrifice speed! Add it's sporty short stay frame and you have everything you need in a Fatbike that you can ride 12 months of the year. For the price, a Farley 5 is hard to beat.
- FRAME: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing,
- FORK: Bontrager Haru Carbon 15x150mm Thru Axle
- Crank: Race Face Aeffect 28t Direct Mount
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus, Shimano Cassette 10 speed, 11/42
- Brakeset: Sram Level hydraulic disc
- RIMS: SUNringlé Mulefüt 80mm 32-hole w/cutouts
- Tires: Bontrager Gnarwhal F, Barbegazi R, Tubeless Ready, 120tpi, Reinforced Sidewalls, 27x4.50"