2017 TREK FARLEY 5
ALERT: This bike is SOLD OUT, but framesets are still available for custom builds at this time
Trek's Farley has established itself as a quick, lightweight, and fun fatbike with a racy feel. It's one of only a few bikes with 5" tires at this price. It has great components- RaceFace crank, Shimano/SRAM drivetrain, 2x10, with new SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes! It's Mulefut rims are one of the easier rims to seal when running it tubeless, and it has great Barbegazi TLR tires. It's suspension ready- we can set it up with Rockshox Bluto or Lauf front suspension if you wish. We also can source you a frameset and build up one custom! This is one of the best values around in ride and componentry for the price! This bike qualifies for 12 months free financing with the Trek Card- see us for details.
- FRAME: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- FORK: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, 135mm spacing, IS brake mount, E2 tapered aluminum steerer, 100mm suspension corrected
- Crank: Race Face Ride, 36/22 Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore , 10 speed
- Front derailleur SRAM X5, low direct mount Rear derailleur Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Brakeset: Sram DB1 hydraulic disc
- RIMS: SUNringlé Mulefüt 80mm 32-hole w/cutouts
- Tires: Bontrager Barbegazi Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120tpi, aramid bead, 26x4.7"