Salsa Beargrease Carbon Shimano Custom
Size Shown: Medium
This Beargrease is a custom build we made from the frame up. Using a carbon Beargrease frame and fork, handbuilt wheelset, and our choice of components, including Shimano's XT M8000 components! Salsa's Beargrease rides like a race bike, fast and nimble, and builds into a lightweight bike! A great choice for a bike you can ride all year long. This will be the Best shifting, Best climbing components you have ridden on a fatbike yet! And it's only available in a custom built bike. We have had a lot of customers who want this drivetrain and this is the cost-effective way to get it! Also, this bike has the best tires (Flowbeist/Dunderbeist) for our area! The frame size is MEDIUM, but it can be ANY size you need as long as the frameset is available. The red/white/blue finish is available also as a regular model from Salsa in their $4000 SRAM X1 build.
- Beargrease Hi Mod Carbon Frame, 177x12 Rear, Internal Cable Routing
- Makwa Carbon Fork, Carbon Tapered Steertube, 150mm, 15mm Thru Axle
- Race Face Effect Crank, 30T, Race Face Bars and Stem, Fabric Silicon Grips
- Shimano XT M8000 Shifter and Derailleur, 11x46 Shimano 11 Speed Cassette
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/160mm Rotors
- Surly My Other Brother Darryl 80mm Rims, 45NRTH Flowbeist/Dunderbeist Tires
This Fatbike qualifies for financing with the Trek Card. Get 6 month or 12 month Same As Cash terms! Apply in-store, almost instant approval!